Comics - In Order

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Strip 4 - Daddy's Amulet - Part 3 - Conclusion


It's another edition of Tenebrous Tales!

This is the conclusion of the "Daddy's Amulet" storyline. I hope that you enjoyed it. Personally, I was uncertain of how it would turn out or how I would feel about it at the end. It was definitely an off-the-cuff story, created because I just wanted to wade into horror comics without patience or planning. Turns out, I kind of like where it went. Please let me know if you agree or not in the comments section below.

Enjoy the comic!

-----

To read the comic you can right-click on the image and select "Open In New Tab." This will give you the ability to read it by zooming in using your mouse and/or the Ctrl+Mousewheel options. I apologize for any difficulty reading the strip. I'm working on relocating my comic work to a reader-friendly format on a different site.

Follow the strip on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tenebrous-Tales/490134437741320

Also, if you're a fan of heroes and humor, head on over to my other comic, "Saves the Day." It's a webcomic about a heroic day labor office where oddballs congregate and adventure abounds. 

Please share the comic with your friends, and feel free to ask questions or make requests using the contact form at the bottom of the page. Also, if you're interested in Tenebrous Tales prints, custom art, t-shirts, or original art, please inquire below. 

Thank you for reading. 

No comments:

Post a Comment